Hannibal looks like a really cute show ok I mean from what i’ve seen on my dash it’s basically a nice story about a single dad who happens to be a cannibal in is spare time and his daughter and his on-again-off-again boyfriend?? i think i’ll watch an episode
PEOPLES HEADS ARE ON FIRE AND PEOPLES FLESH IS PEELED OFF THEIR BACKS WHAT THE FUCK ABORT ABORT
I hope everyone had a great Free Comic Book Day and went out to support their local comic shop (if you happen to live in a place with a comic shop that participates in this event, of course.) Since I am apparently incapable of just taking free stuff and leaving, somehow I ended up spending 3 times as much as I would on a regular visit, augh.
They will never forget her.
preview - vicious (previously called vicious old queens)
I really want to catch up on all of my shows but that would involve actually getting off tumblr for at least an hour. Do you see my problem here
“Blind/Blonde Thursdays at 10 pm on Abed Tv”
You know every doctor series has that unattractive patient to balance things out. Community is back! And better than ever, can’t wait to see more. his was my favorite pop-up ad.
im really good at this game called lets see how long you can stay single for
i’m starting to feel like star trek into darkness is just a desperate, doomed attempt by people who remember happiness to try and reclaim that lost memory
- it’s called “star trek into darkness”
- buildabear cumbersnoodle is in it with like a 65% chance he is playing some variation of khan
- chris pine in 2009
- that’s it that’s the gripe i am in perpetual mourning for chris pine circa 2009 /shallow concerns
- bones apparently doesn’t exist
- people are preemptively shipping “kirk/benedict’s character” your ship sounds profound tell me more
- did i mention it’s called “star trek into darkness”
- literally where the fuck is mccoy, abrams, do you think this is a game, go eat a star war
- slowly realizing that it’s not actually going to be a reenactment of my favorite jim/bones fanfics and headcanons
When I was 8, I didn’t find a wardrobe to Narnia.
When I was 11, my Hogwarts letter didn’t come.
When I was 12, my satyr didn’t show up to take me to Camp Half-Blood.
I’m counting on you to take me on an adventure when I’m 50.
Before The Hobbit
Pushing Daisies - Lee Pace and Graham McTavish
Captain America - Richard Armitage and Hugo Weaving
Spooks - Richard Armitage and Andy Serkis
Jekyll - James Nesbitt and Graham McTavish
Sherlock - Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch
Cold Feet - James Nesbitt and Richard Armitage
I saw this and, you know, all these guys are handsome and yet the one who looks the skeeziest here is the only one who makes my heart skip a beat. Ugh so awesome.
the bags under my eyes are designer